NSB New London, CT Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first is living on base. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off base.

    • The Housing Services Office  (860) 694-3851. Contact the HSO as soon as you know you are moving. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.

    NSB New London On Base Housing

    • Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) can be reached at (860) 694-3416 / TF: (877) 628-9233.

    • NSB New London on-base housing is privatized and operated by Balfour Beatty Communities (860) 446-5913, which offers 2-4 bedroom single family and townhomes based on rank and family size. Homes may come with garage, central AC, washer/dryer hookups and fenced yard. Community amenities include 19 playgrounds, splash parks, athletic fields and more.

    NSB New London, CT Off Base Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations